The Pumpkin Patch: Who's on top?        
 
           
         
     
     
       
     
     
       

Friday, January 27, 2012

Who's on top?

I'm sure everyone knows about the "top 5" list. Of course I'm referring to that top 5 list of people -celebrities, musicians, individuals of the famous nature - that a person is allowed to sleep with, guilt free, if ever their happens to be a chance encounter of the two. Often I refer back to this list in conversations with my husband. This is to ensure that If said individuals did happen to end up in my tiny town and if I was invited to a Romantic night of yachting and champagne (just because they are famous doesn't mean they shouldn't woo me) my husband understands I am free of all judgement.

However he has begun voicing a complaint. It seems that though his list only contains two individuals, mine is reaching much higher then 5. For this reason I have devised the following solution. I plan to spend tonight drinking martinis (or whatever you might call vodka and crystal lite) and discussing my options with fellow Friends. Tomorrow my final 5 draft picks will be posted for all the world wide web to see. This will hopefully clear up any confusion.



1 comment: