The Pumpkin Patch: What's Love Got to do With it?        
 
           
         
     
     
       
     
     
       

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

What's Love Got to do With it?

Time fly's.....
And a list of celebrities with which I may one day be able to make sweet passionate love with actually takes a long time to compile. 

At last, the time is upon me to reveal my top 5!

Let it be known that this is possibly one of the hardest lists I have ever compiled.  And I assure you, I LOVE to make lists.  Each person was chosen based on the score they received when judged by a highly detailed rubric.  Actually, most were chosen because my first reaction was "Ooo shiny man candy" when thinking of them.  Away we go....

5. Colin Firth 
He stars in nearly all of my favorite incredibly cheesy chick flicks AND he has an accent.  That is all.

4. Zooey Deschanel
Let it be known that I tried to sneak Zooey in as a second string.  In my argument she really shouldn't count on my list of top 5 since I have never had that playing for the other team moment in my life. I just would consider her if ever I found myself in any situation that I might be forced to select a woman or die. My husbands argument, "You get 5."  FINE!  Geez.  So Zooey quickly made her way onto the list.  I'm a firm believer of "just in case." My glove compartment is a fine example of this. Anyways, Who couldn't adore adorible Zooey, a bundle of cute, spunky, and random all mixed into one tiny doe eyed package.

3. Joe Manganiello
This position is without a doubt reserved for Alcide Herveaux from the "True Blood" series. Special acknowledgement must be given to Charlaine Harris and her vampire/werewolf/fairy/all things mystical (boarderline romance novel) Sookie Stackhouse series of books. Without them I do not think I would be nearly as head over heals for this hunk of man as I find myself.  With those books setting out his predetermined characteristics he becomes a dangerous combination of sensitive, understanding and heartwarming packed into a sexy human rock wall.......I'd climb him.

2.Jason Seagal
My love for Jason began early.  Although I saw him in such charming roles as the creepy friend in "Knocked up" and  in the long lost series "Freaks and Geeks" he still didn't really have my heart.  That was, until I saw "Forgetting Sarah Marshall."  It was then that I began to see the humor that would eventually win me over and begin wondering what we could name our children. Something about a man and his puppets takes me back.  I don't think its part of any Peter Pan syndrome.....possibly a Sesame Street syndrome? After this came the marathons of "How I Met Your Mother," only adding to my hearts obsession.  And then.......The Muppets!  *Sigh*  I should have known all along he was a Jim Henson fan, the signs were all there!  From then I was hooked, imagining the wonderful life we could have playing with his original Star Wars figure collection (I'm assuming he has one) and visiting the Museum of Puppetry in Atlanta to touch the original Kermit!

1. Ryan Gosling
No words need be said.  I've watched him since "Breaker High." He is freaking Ryan Gosling!


There is is "The Top 5" in all their wonderful glory.


All participants of the top 5 have been listed and saved this date of February 1, 2012.  For changes or modifications to be made to said list the following is required.  Request for changes must be put into writing and turned into assigned husband 30 days prior to "chance meeting" with said celebrity.  Requests will be considered on the grounds of reasoning and begging and will receive a response within one week. All list celebrities can be automatically replaced in cases of death or asylum commitment on the part of the celebrity.

No comments:

Post a Comment