The Pumpkin Patch: In the beginning...        
 
           
         
     
     
       
     
     
       

Sunday, January 15, 2012

In the beginning...

On a place with so many blogs, videos, posts, and phenomenons out there; why even add my two cents?   A simple declaration of why i'm hitching on the blogging wagon seems to be much easier then ranting over my secret (very guilty) wish that all the festively plump ladies deciding to begin a new years weight lose program will all fail miserably and end up back on their couches so that I may have my spot on the local gyms eliptical back. 
Here is my reasoning.
I want to and can.

If you find it funny or at least entertaining for a moment in time, then that puts a smile on my face and enjoy.

If you find it annoying....when then just don't read it.

I wish I could say my life was filled with celebrity gossip, life changing happenings, and the secret to success, but I can't.

But there sure as hell are some good times to share.










No comments:

Post a Comment