The Pumpkin Patch: A pinterest mind on a teachers dime        
 
           
         
     
     
       
     
     
       

Friday, August 31, 2012

A pinterest mind on a teachers dime

Pinterest has become my best friend and lover all in one.  It is the first place I look to solve a problem and the last thing I see before I fall asleep at night!

I chose to start this 4th grade school year with one major theme in my classroom, ORGAINIZATION!

I wanted clean, uncluttered desks, places, and spaces for my students to learn and me to not trip over while teaching.  So below are some of my favorite Classroom tips and treats I pinned, borrowed, or developed for the new year.

Love doesn't begin to describe my feelings for my fabric covered bulletin boards! No more butcher block paper cuts for this gal. These boards combined with thumbtacks glued onto clothesline clips and clear notebook pockets have made it so much easier to change out our weekly focus and display student work.

No comments:

Post a Comment